Tuesday, July 19, 2011

July Wednesday

July Wednesday
.
Straight, I am the, as that of a pine;
Rigid, I am the, as that of a mountain;
stronger, I am the, as that of an earthquake,
soft, I am, as that of a feather;
bright, I am, as that of the sun;
Cool, I am, as that of a moon; etc. etc..
.
enslaving with such definitions,
In a golden fortress,
with hefty walls around,
and bounty weapons with,
and infinity locks surrounding,
I looked the world safely
just like watching the
the elephants fighting in the plains;
.
It felt the jolt biggest ever,
oh! my years old castle; lost in the havoc;
on a fine july wednesday morning,
my chateau, lost its strength,
washed away by the flood,
locks,weapons and safes gone by;
.
Not to felt alone;
It gave me, a companion from the
borders of the king Kumanan,
to watch the stars and sky,
to cherish the beauties of the universe,
to entangle into the Podigai breeze,
to be entertained by the rainbow.
to hear the lullabies of nature.
.
LIfe got some meaning;
wanderer got some land;
Labourer got fine wage;
Che had the laugh;
.
oh! The lords,
tadhakathas,
Gurus,
Tirtankaras,
Allahs,
Saints,
Tell me, what if happened to me,
if the July wednesday, had not come?
.

1 comment:

S. Naga Kumar said...

" SUPER MAPPLA "

- NAGA THE GREAT -
SIVAKASI